Jul 2, 2009

LOOK! SRK has new friends


Shah Rukh Khan is currently busy shooting for his next film My N
ame Is Khan. As a part of a promotional campaign for the electronics brand he endorses, he unveiled their new logo on the sets of his new film.

Shah Rukh says, "Initially Karan wasn't in favour of allowing my two new buddies to enter the sets of My Name Is Khan. He's very strict about anybody breaking his concentration. I wanted to introduce them, but he was in no mood to relent. Finally, Karan was convinced when he saw them during the lunch break. They are too cute. Now Karan constantly plays with Chouw and Mouw while we are waiting for him on the sets." Meanwhile Karan adds, "Trust Shah Rukh to drive me crazy the whole day saying that he would introduce me to his new pals from India. And I thought 'Oh my God, must be one of those hardcore fans who want to hang around on the sets all day. Shah Rukh has done this in the past and he knows I get irritated, so he plays such pranks. I was amused to see Chouw and Mouw. They are like two little soft toys!"
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top