Feb 12, 2010

Bollywood rallied behind SRK

Bollywood lent moral support to SRK even in virtual space. Here's what they said...

Shah Rukh Khan: good m'ing mumbai. wotever the fate of the film, never wished this upon the city that made my dreams come true & gave me all. i belong to u

Hrithik Roshan: Spread humanity with a vengeance, GO WATCH MY NAME IS KHAN. And for the record my name is Hrithik Roshan.

Genelia: hi srk, just want u 2knw dat v love u v. Dearly n vl stand by u bcos u r right n v believe u r:) lotsa love

Karan Johar: With big hope in my heart and lots of love and support around me...I sign off...more power to positivity!!!

Preity Zinta: No Shahrukh ! Maybe its gods way to show u how much love and support you have not just in ur country but all over d world ! Luv ya !

Arjun Rampal: It is pathetic if MNIK is not releasing in Mumbai, it is a slap in the face of democracy.

Rahul Khanna: With a veritable sena of experienced bullies available to run their BPO in Bombay, I'm amazed the Taliban hasn't outsourced to India yet.

Ritesh Deshmukh: hey srk, kjo, good things happen to good people, actually great things will happen

Siddharth: Mnik releases today.don't believe rumors.be strong and proud.we shall overcome.power to karan and srk.keep evil out of cinemas. jai hind!

Anupam Kher: Go for it my friend. D wold is with you and so is God. Love and Happiness always

Lara Dutta: Have booked my tkts 4 MNIK on sunday the 14th! Looking forward to spending my valentines day with srk!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top