Feb 11, 2010

My integrity is non-negotiable", says Shahrukh

As his film 'My Name Is Khan' readies for release tomorrow amid unprecedented security in Mumbai theatres, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan prays for peace and says his integrity is "non-negotiable."

Keeping his fingers crossed, the 44-year-old star also says his stardom is transient and wants a "closure" in the tense row with the Shiv Sena which has threatened to disrupt the film's screening if he does not apologise for his remarks favouring inclusion of Pakistani cricket players in IPL.

"My stardom is transient. my integrity in non negotiable ...my being indian unquestionable...hope peace prevails. hope misunderstandings get cleared. hope nobody is hurt. hope all leaders & activists have largesse of heart. hope...," Khan, who is currently in Berlin for the premiere of his film, tweeted.

"nobody wants the mumbaikers or their property hurt & destroyed. least of all me.


Source: http://www.ptinews.com/news/512743_-My-integrity-is-non-negotiable---says-Shahrukh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top