Feb 2, 2010

SRK on 'Ra-1', 'Don 2' and Yash Chopra's next

Everyone's aware that Shah Rukh Khan's Red Chillies and Karan Johar's Dharma Productions are producing 'My Name Is Khan' jointly. But not many are aware that when Karan requested SRK to step in as producer-partner, the tie up happened within a minute or two.

"I told Karan that he didn't need me [as producer-partner]. He has an efficient production house, but he insisted. So I said okay, we shook hands and I stepped into the project as producer-partner," Shah Rukh says.

Post 'My Name Is Khan', SRK moves over to his home-production RA-1, a superhero film helmed by Anubhav Sinha. Reportedly, SRK's preference to RA-1 has strained his relations with Farah Khan. "That's untrue. Why should I be upset with Farah? Farah and I go a long way. Farah, Sajid, Shirish are family and there's no tension whatsoever," SRK rubbishes the rumours.

Meanwhile, SRK will also begin filming DON 2 later this year. Reportedly, he has also given the go-ahead to Yash Raj's next venture, to be directed by Yash Chopra. "They haven't approached me yet, but if Yash-ji or Adi do offer me a project, I'd gladly walk on the set any day," he smiles.

Source: http://www.indianexpress.com/news/srk-on-ra1-don-2-and-yash-chopras-next/574434/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top