Feb 12, 2010

SRK: Publicity stunt? Shut up, sickos!

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan believes he has the courage of conviction by his side and is prepared for the losses that could be incurred by his latest release My Name Is Khan. And, for all those who think he's pulling a publicity stunt, he has two words: Shut up!

He tweets, "I have the courage of conviction by my side. My name is Shah Rukh Khan... and I think it is more than just a name. My mother and father had told me so and my son and daughter believe it so."

He states firmly, "If my partners lose so be it. If I lose, so be it. My stardom is transient. My integrity is non-negotiable...My being Indian unquestionable. Anyone asks me about this issue anymore...they can read my tweets. Now what happens with the release of the film, is the film's fate. I want to enjoy my film everywhere. I want to enjoy it within myself. And to sickos who think this is for publicity, two words: SHUT UP!!"

The actor appeals, "Appeal to all to understand that Mumbai is the Gateway of India to the world. I do this all around the world and can do so wherever needed. The film industry is India's cultural ambassador all around the globe. All of us have the responsibilty to protect the fair name of Mumbai... Mumbai's legendary film industry and its spirit of pluralism and tolerance."

He asks, "Am I getting paranoid? Of my own words and interviews. My English teacher told me not to write too much..wife says not to say too much. Writing all this so that I know that I haven't really said anything bad in the last few days to anyone and it is clear now and not muddled."

He maintains, "I think these conspiracy theories on art, sports, etc being used to fund untoward activities is completely off the mark. Why should we have this demarcation permeate in fields of art, sports, culture and otherwise normal things? Is that a wrong way to think? We have bad people in India, Pakistan and everywhere else. Nobody including me stands by anyone who is bad or resorts to inhuman acts. There are good and bad people in all groups or places. For the acts of bad by some we cannot generalise on grounds of physical boundaries."

Shah Rukh adds, "I have the courage of conviction by my side. I explain because better to do that, than create aggression and division in my country. I have no ego or false sense of pride. My words have been benign and without ill will to any person(s) or my nation. I also hope with what I write and say I have not hurt anybody's sensibilities or sentiments. My intention is never to do so."

Finally, he says, "Hope peace prevails. Hope misunderstandings get cleared. Hope nobody is hurt. Hope all leaders and activists have largesse of heart."

Source : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/msid-5562200,prtpage-1.cms

2 comments:

  1. shah rukh your right U should not tell sorry to bloody fuck shiv shena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello All
    Seems somthing really wrong with these funny shiv sainiks.. lol.... i just watched the film in theater near me and these people coild not even do anything...what they declare sucess in not allowing the movie to run .. thats a pure BULLSHIT....I wish fuckin thackeryes to stand in the q and buy the ticket.. they are really fit for this.. when mumbai was attacked by kasab's these shiv sainiks were hiding in their houses .. peeing in their pants.. and now this is what they want.. seems like they dont have any other work to do...rather then spoiling their own image in mumbai.. what they think they will ever come in to power.. oh HELL NO....
    they are out of mumbai's constitutent.....the day will come even the younger kid will pee on their FACE...

    thats the future of shivsena..

    THiis a good step taken by sharukh by not tellling them sorry and why shuld he say sorry ....and who are they to ask for an sorry ...FUCK SHIV SENA >> AND BALTHACKREY..lets see after his death uday even gets a bread from the market..

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top