Dec 7, 2010

Will Farah’s Happy New Year happen?

Will Farah's Happy New Year happen?

It is tragic that good friends Farah Khan and Shah Rukh Khan have gone their own separate ways. For those who remember, she had planned a movie with SRK titled Happy New Year. One wonders whether the film will ever be made. Farah says that it will be difficult to revive Happy New Year as her daughter Anya has torn the script to bits. "I am not very tech savvy and don't save my scripts. I can't type so I usually write it down. I had written eight pages of the script and Anya tore it to pieces. Now if I ever do the movie I will have to rewrite the entire script," informs Farah.
The director has always said that her relationship with Shah Rukh has not changed over the years. "I have always said that we have not parted ways. It's just that I wanted to launch my own production house and I had to do it at some time. He was busy with his own films. But we are friends — we still meet and text each other but I don't know if he will do my film. He will want to do films for his production house. Happy New Year will always be at the back of my mind because I sincerely want to do it someday. But I wish Shah Rukh all the best with Ra. One; he's worked hard."


Source: http://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/will-farah%E2%80%99s-happy-new-year-happen-647



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top