May 15, 2011

Spotted ShahRukh Khan shake hands with him & got the autograph


Hi,
Guys i got lucky to meet ShahRukh Khan in bangalore hotel on 14/5/2011 during KKR vs RCB match, where he stayed with his team, Shahrukh Khan coming out to sendoff his kkr team, he was wishing them best of luck.., later the bus left, than i moved in front of him, he was looking very serious...n smoking, i gave him my hands and said hi ShahRukh, he generously gave me his hand...with a smile this was my first time chance to meet him very closer look, and i was with the kkr jersey no other fans were with the jersey..and later he moved inside the hotel..the crowd gathered all around giving hands, suddenly i took out the paper n pen and gave to him, he signed for me, and i was about to take back my lucky pen which he touched, i couldn't...ShahRukh was telling pls take back your pen..excuse me..but in the crowd somebody took it off..and later he move to his room..being a fan of him from past 18years+ it was unforgettable moment for me....wish i could meet him again n again

Thank You
http://shahrukhsrk.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top