Jun 17, 2009

SRK says he was misrepresented.


Certain Muslim groups have taken objection to Shah Rukh Khan's statements about the Prophet. The actor who is presently in LA says he was misrepresented.


He clarifies, "Obviously, I think that there is no  figure in history more important than Prophet Mohammad.

Also being a Muslim and standing up for the tenets of Islam is my most important agenda.... and if they have seen my interviews, etc on TV about Islam, then the people who are objecting, should realise that what has appeared is a writing error not a thought or view that I believe in.

Prophet Mohammad is the most important positive figure in Islam... and anyone who questions my view on that, is doing it for just creating a controversy."
Source: mid-day(dot)com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top