Feb 12, 2010

SRK speaks his mind

Feel awful that Balasahib & Udhav have misconstrued my words. The reactions of the Sena workers seem to make me believe that.

I hope my tweets clear this cloud of confusion. I hope peace prevails & the city is at rest. Nobody wants the Mumbaikars or their property hurt and destroyed.

I hope misunderstandings get cleared. Hope nobody is hurt. Hope all leaders and activists have largesse of heart. Hope...

For Sickos who think this is for publicity...2 words: Shut Up!

Now what happens with the release, the film, is the film's fate.

Ironic and sad. A film made for world peace has led to so much angst in my own house, my city, my country. Let not anyone be hurt is all I pray.

Nationality: Indian. Born in: Delhi. Owe everything to: Mumbai. Loves: My country India, my family and freedom. Desire: Entertain all.

Source: http://movies.indiatimes.com/news-gossip/news/SRK-speaks-his-mind/articleshow/5564624.cms

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top