Feb 28, 2011

SRK: I am waiting for the Don 2 shoot to get over

Shah Rukh Khan



Even superstars have bad hair days.

When Shah Rukh Khan launched a documentary on K Asif's classic Mughal-e-Azam, he was obviously facing a hair crisis, thanks to his new Don 2 look.

"I respect women," Shah Rukh said. "I am suffering since the time I put on these (hair) extensions. Now I understand how tough it is for a woman to manage her hair. I respect them even more. I am waiting for the Don 2 shoot to get over to get rid of my messy look."

He also joked that she wanted to give him a bath. "The other day Suhana told me I looked very bad and desperately needed a bath! She was ready to give me one," he said.


Source: http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-shah-rukh-releases-mughal-e-azam-documentary/20110225.htm



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top