Feb 28, 2011

SRK: I truly believe nobody hates me


'I truly believe nobody hates me,' Shahrukh Khan made this revelation on one of the episodes of Anupama Chopra's TV show 'Picture This'. The show has completed 200 episodes.

Anupama Chopra is thrilled to complete 200 episodes of 'Picture This'. Recounts from where it all started, she says 'It's hard to believe that the show has hit the 200 mark. I remember the first, Picture This episode so clearly - the first film I reviewed for television was Maniratnam's GURU. They didn't have a press show so I saw it in the morning, wrote the review in the car, rushed to the studio and shot my first show. I was a comically bad anchor. My eyes we're moving all over the place and even my children seemed a little embarrassed by what I had done.'

She further adds, 'Thankfully the show has come a long way since then. In the second year, we went international. We've done specials out of festivals like Cannes and Toronto and featured A-list cinema talent including stars like Angelina Jolie, Matt Damon, Jackie Chan and Russell Crowe and directors like Steven Soderbergh, Werner Herzog and Mike Leigh. Picture This is a celebration of the movies. It's a show by film lovers for film lovers. I hope to make it better with every episode, every year.'

Anupama shares a personal equation with most celebrities who come on the show. This makes their conversation more personal and they talk light heartedly and comfortably. The share an extra bit which usually would have gone under radar.

Source: http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/11/feb/25-srk-anupama-chopra-amitabh-bachchan-hrithik-akshay-021107.asp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top