Sep 29, 2008

SRK is a cameo kingna

Shah Rukh Khan recently shot for Jackie Bhagnani's debut film titled Kal Kisne Dekha. The actor makes a special appearance in the film, his latest among several others.

Directed by Vivek Sharma (Bhootnath director), the film is a romantic drama and is tentatively scheduled for a Valentine Day release next year. Sources reveal that Shah Rukh agreed to do the cameo because of his close friendship with Sharma.

Confirming this Sharma says, "Yes we shot with Shah Rukh recently. Actually, I hold both Shah Rukh and Amit ji (Bachchan) very close to my heart. I told both of them that I won't do any project without them doing a scene for me. I have managed to get Shah Rukh and will also try to rope in Amit ji."

Talking about the film he adds, "It will have six songs by Sajid Wajid. I can promise you that the music of the film will be a major highlight." Jackie who is the son of producer Vashu Bhagnani has impressed Sharma with his acting. "He's a newcomer but is very confident and dedicated. One of his biggest strengths is his dialogue delivery. He stars opposite Vaishali Desai who is related to Manmohan Desai. Both of them are looking good in the film."


SRK's cameo count

Bhootnath, Heyy Babyy, I See You,Alag,Kaal,Saathiya,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top