Oct 6, 2008

SRK: Salman is not my brother

In a recent interview post Eid to a leading website, SRK revealed that he does not consider Salman as his brother.

When asked wether he considers Salman as his brother, he replied, "No. I have an older sister, Shahnaz Lala, who lives with me. I only work with my colleagues and I love them all but I don't make them my brother or sister. I have a wife, a sister and two children and they are my life.

My family does not harbour any ill will towards anyone. I love Karan [Johar] and Farah [Khan] and they are such people with whom I can make an emotional investment."

When quizzed whether he wished Salman a happy Eid, he said, "I wish everyone happy Eid. Wishes are not for an individual but for everyone. "

Well Salman are you reading this??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top