May 12, 2009

@shahrukh_khan on Twitter is an IMPOSTER!

"Really? What evidence do you have?" you might ask. HERE is your answer.

On January 29th this account @shahrukh_khan became quite a trending topic on twitter. I know many bundles of people joined just out of curiosity. Had the King of Bollywood joing the micro-blogging forum?

On January 31st when supposedly reputable news provider DNA confirmed this with the following tweet, many rejoiced.




With some hestitation, I too was hopeful. I asked a few people I trusted & that were able to enquire & investigate, especially since nobody else was confirming the news. My friends over at Bollywood Mantra even wrote a letter to SRK's company Red Chillies to which the account linked itself.

In a few days, things had calmed down. The odd tweet here & there were still emerging from teh account, but the imposter had slipped up. Any avid fan of the King Khan would know he would not be making banana bread. He's stated in interviews in the past that he hates cooking. The big fans understood & stepped back. I thought this would pretty much be the end of it.

Alas, this was not the case. It breaks my heart to 'still' see so many people genuinely believe this account is SRK himself. I am subscribed to the RSS feed showing the replies that this imposter gets. With a few of them I have responded, telling them, but now with concrete evidence, I just had to blog this for everyone to share. Many many thanks to Shak Siyya from Club Asia for asking on behalf of the Twitterville community & for allowing me to share this snippet with you of his interview with SRK confirming that he is NOT on twitter.


Thanks to http://blog.ramchandra.me.uk/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top