Aug 5, 2009

Shah Rukh Khan says of his heart!

Mumbai: Bollywood Star Shah Rukh Khan is still the same by his heart. According to the reports King Khan of the Bollywood played the role of a quizmaster to host the 4Ps business and marketing quiz DARE 09.

shah-rukh-khan-says-of-his-heart

Talking to the participants the star said that "I equated poverty to failure at one point in my life. I didn't want to be poor. So I did Deewana, a film that Armaan Kohli had refused."

The star says further, "I did Baazigar that my friend Salman didn't want to do. I acted in Darr because Aamir turned it down and I worked in Dil Aashna Hai because Saif refused it."

Shah Rukh Said. "These films paid well and I was working to avoid unemployment."

Source: duniyalive

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top