Aug 21, 2009

SRK’s pal is now reading Salman!

Dear All,
This is pure rubbish..dont bother.
This a price one as to pay for being friendly with a super nova like Shah Rukh Khan.
I beginning to accept that I am the envy of many eyes because of my proximity to SRK...and the ones that hurt most end up spreading garbage like this about me...While I bask in the sudden shift in focus on me.
Why I have become suddenly become so important???? in the scheme of things surprises and amuses me both.  
Please ignore this piece of trashy toilet journalism...
 

Regards
Mushtaq Shiekh

Recieved email from the author confirming that news is a rubbish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top