Sep 12, 2009

Shah Rukh salutes his make-up dada

Shah Rukh Khan knows how to show respect to his elders and he didn't shy away from showing that at a public platform.

He was invited as a guest along with other celebrities such as Jaya Bachchan and Juhi Chawla to attend a function to award the film industry's noted technicians.

Shah Rukh gave an award to his make- up man, Ravi dada.

In his speech, SRK spoke very fondly of Ravi.

"He is a father figure to me. He was the first makeup man I ever had. I had borrowed him from Hema ji (Malini) and I told him to make me as pretty as her. Later, he stayed with me, but couldn't make me pretty," he quipped.

He showed respect for his make-up man, who has been with him through his long Bollywood journey, by touching his feet on stage. Ravi couldn't hold back his tears.
Courtesy: Mail Today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top