Jan 27, 2010

Playing Rizwan in 'My name is Khan' was a challenge: SRK

Bollywood super star Shah Rukh Khan on Wednesday said enacting the character of an autistic person in 'My Name is Khan' was a challenge for him.

"I think it is a very new and difficult concept. I play Rizwan Khan, a person suffering from autism. I prepared well for the role. I hope I have done well."

"Of course, I have taken some cinematic liberties with it," he added.

The 44-year-old actor said when he, Karan (Johar) and Kajol come together they think about what new could be done, and that is how 'My Name Is Khan' has evolved.

The film, which will see the return of Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol after a gap of eight years, will release on February 12.

He also thanked the people of the country for loving him and his work for so many years.

Khan, who is also owner the team Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) of the Indian Premier League, skirted question on why Pakistani cricketers were not selected during the auction held last week.

Source: http://www.indianexpress.com/news/playing-rizwan-in-my-name-is-khan-was-a-challenge-srk/572112/
http://shahrukhkhanz.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top