Mar 27, 2010

‘I Wanted To Be A Big Guy With Muscles’: SRK

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has been ruling the roost for many years now, but he regrets one thing – that he couldn't flex his muscles as often as he would want to. In an interview to CNN Talk Asia's Anjali Rao, Shah Rukh explained how Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (DDLJ), cemented his career, "DDLJ has managed to turn me overnight from being one of the most macho stars to being a romantic, sweet, lovable kind of guy. And I've never been able to overcome that. It has been the biggest hit of my career in a certain sense and I owe everything to it. But I also owe the fact that I still haven't become a stud to it. That's what I wanted to be – a big guy with muscles and fight and beat up people."

It seems that with his superhero character in Ra.1, SRK is finally working on his dream.





Source: http://koimoi.c2w.com/2010/03/27/i-wanted-to-be-a-big-guy-with-muscles-srk/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top