Apr 30, 2010

Shahrukh’s Surprise for Mexican Mori

Mexican Barbara, who arrived in Mumbai before 10 days for promotion of 'Kites' movie and staying in Juhu with her bro Kintaro Mori, had a surprise party given in her honor by Shah Rukh last Sunday.

The Roshans have been more than hospitable to their movie's leading female in Mumbai and have taken her on shopping extravaganza and dinners. Barbara said "They are some of the best people I have met". She added "Sussanne wanted me to meet her close friend Gauri."

When Barbara went to SRK residence, she found the duo watching the IPL final with actor Arjun Rampal, Mehr Jessia, Chunky and Bhavna Pandey, Sanjay, Maheep Kapoor, Neelam Kothari and Kajal Anand.

"I don't follow cricket, so initially I was getting bored. But everyone was enjoying themselves. After the match, we really partied hard. Shah Rukh and Gauri are very nice. I met many other people, some of whom are actors, it was nice of them to welcome me to Mumbai."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top