May 20, 2010

Mexican star fancies 'mori' Indian films

Q: What about Shah Rukh Khan?

A: I haven't seen Shah Rukh's acting. But yes, I'd love to work with him some day. I met Shah Rukh Khan last week and Gauri too at his house in Mannat. I had been told that I had to meet them both because they are the best celebrity couple I'd ever meet.

Q: And if you were to choose between the two - Hrithik Roshan or Shah Rukh Khan?

A: I know Hrithik more than Shah Rukh. As people, both are really great. Both look smart and handsome.


Source: http://www.uxbridgegazette.co.uk/west-london-news/west-london-columnists/bollywood/2010/05/19/mexican-star-fancies-mori-indian-films-113046-26470665/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top