Jun 29, 2010

Sonal is SRK's fan


After shooting an ad film with Shah Rukh Khan, Sonal Chauhan was beside herself with joy

Sonal Chauhan is in jannat. Not referring to her film here; she's in seventh heaven after shooting an ad film with Shah Rukh Khan. Sonal happens to be his die-hard fan. Yes, we're talking posters, autographs, tattoos (ok, maybe not).

Since childhood, all Sonal had wished for was SRK's signature at the back of a poster that she has had for years at her Delhi residence. The moment Sonal got news about shooting this ad with SRK, she immediately called her parents and asked them to courier it to her.

When contacted, Sonal Chauhan said, "Yes I am a huge fan of Shah Rukh. I have watched Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge so many times that I have lost count.

When I became an actress, I dreamt of working with him one day. Finally, my dream has come true. When I learnt that I was going to do this ad, I was ecstatic. I called my parents in Delhi and we had a long conversation, reminiscing how I used to collect his posters.

I have a poster of his and I thought now was the best t
ime to have it autographed by him. Unfortunately, the poster reached me a day late. I had finished the shoot by then and I could not get the autograph.

But even while shooting, I could not gather enough courage to tell him that I was a huge fan, let alone tell him about the posters and pictures I collected. Nonetheless, now SRK and I are in the same frame and that picture will be my prized possession."

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Sonal-is-SRKs-fan/articleshow/6104667.cms

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top