Aug 13, 2010

Ramzan greetings from SRK, Akshay, Big B


Come Ramzan, and the Muslim community around the world unites to celebrate the holy month by fasting from dawn till sunset. It's a time for prayer, spiritual reflection, humility, self-evaluation and generosity. As the holy month starts today, Bollywood celebs wish their Muslim friends and fans Ramzan Mubarak.



Shah Rukh Khan
Ramadan Mubarak ... love to all.

Akshay Kumar
Ramadan Mubarak to all my Muslim friends and fans. Hope this Ramadan brings in abounding happiness...do remember me in your prayers.

Priyanka Chopra
Ramadan Mubarak to everyone out there.

Amitabh Bachchan

Big B dedicated a beautiful message and greeting to his Muslim brothers and sisters.

Director Mudassar Aziz
Right from childhood, it's been my favourite month of the year. I love all the philosophies that go around Ramzan. I fast for all the days and for me, it's a month of abstinence. I make sure I stay away from anything that is negative. I also think it's a good time to connect with myself. Ramzan Mubarak.


TV actor Nigaar Z Khan
Islam is based on science and while fasting does cleanse your body, it also cleanses your soul. It purifies you as all the wrong thoughts go out of your mind. I am steadfast in my prayers and offer the tarawih namaz, which is special to Ramzan. I also love to eat kebabs my mum makes at iftaar (time for breaking the fast).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top