Oct 29, 2010

SRK's birthday plans revealed

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan will celebrate his 45th birthday on November 2 in Berlin with family and his best buddy director Karan Johar. "I am flying to Berlin tonight. I am going first to Rome for the festival where My Name Is Khan is getting screened. Shah Rukh is also coming there. Then we will fly together to Berlin to spend his birthday with his family and close friends, which is me," Karan told IANS after unveiling the third season of his talk show Koffee with Karan here at Novotel Hotel on Friday.

Shah Rukh Khan is shooting for actor-director Farhan Akhtar's Don2 in Berlin. Shah Rukh and Kajol starrer My Name is Khan is a love story set against the backdrop of racial discrimination post 9/11.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top