Nov 14, 2010

Shah Rukh Khan's kids are my God-children: Karan Johar


"I am everything that a child can be. At 38, I am still as dependant on my mother as I used to be when I was a child. I am a messy eater and I have bad eating habits. I have a poor sense of time management and need constant mothering," are some of the candid confessions from Karan Johar, one of the leading filmmakers in the country. "On Children's Day, everyone must celebrate the child in them," he adds.

Single and eligible, the filmmaker reveals he does not miss having kids of his own. And the reason? "Shah Rukh's kids (Suhana and Aryan) are my God-children. They are a Godsend and I dote on them completely! I regard them as my own children. Besides, I'm also fond of my cousins' daughters. So, there, I have so many children!" he adds.

Currently, his show Koffee with Karan is the much-talked-about show on air. On being asked what makes the biggest of stars confess their secrets to him on national television, Karan attributes this to the comfort factor.

"It's all about lounging around and having a good time with your close pals. The cameras are just incidental. So, there's no strategy, no script and no agenda. It's all about some conversations over coffee. So, you should not expect some over-the-top philosophy... I'm just having a fun time with my friends and I'm inviting everybody to be a part of it," Karan says.

Karan informs that My Name Is Khan is getting released in China on November 30 this year. "I am proud to say that My Name is Khan has become India's first true global film. It has got a tremendous response at the Berlin Film Festival and the foreign box office collections of the film are stupendous. It is now getting released in China after France and Germany. I must also thank Fox Pictures for giving me such great support," he adds.

Source: http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_shah-rukh-khan-s-kids-are-my-god-children-karan-johar_1466369

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top