Dec 27, 2010

Is SRK smiling more than usual?

Shah Rukh Khan is known for his dedication to work. The actor recently played to the gallery at the launch of an energy drink at the Grand Hyatt in Mumbai.

When asked later for his opinion on Tees Maar Khan being panned by the critics, he quipped: " I haven't had the time to think about any film other than my own Ra. One . I have been shooting non- stop. If you keep asking me such questions, I might fall asleep on my feet." With the film not getting the bumper collections Farah was expecting, is SRK smiling more than usual?

Source: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Story/124719/Cinema/is-srk-smiling-more-than-usual.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top