May 5, 2011

'SRK asked me for pan masala'

Ravi Jain, Joint Secretary & Venue Media Manager DDCA shared his experience with Bollywood actor and KKR Team owner Shahrukh Khan , during the KKR match against Delhi Daredevils team at the Kotla stadium.

Ravi says, "Spectators just went crazy just to have a glimpse of their favourite star at the stadium. More than the match everyone at the stadium were more excited to watch Shahrukh at the stadium.

At the end of the match, during the felicitation ceremony, Shahrukh walked up to me asked for a pan masala. I was a bit surprised and then he smiled at me and said, " Kya mujhe tora masala denge aap." I took out the masala pouch and offered him the masala to which Shahrukh smiled and said " Shukhriya Raviji." He later obliged all of us with a photograph."

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/SRK-asked-me-for-pan-masala/articleshow/8166292.cms?prtpage=1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top