Nov 21, 2011

I'm sick of carrying cigarettes: Shah Rukh

Shah Rukh Khan is trying really hard to quit smoking. Earlier, he would be seen lighting the cancer stick quite frequently - almost like a chain-smoker. 

Not any more. "I have come down to six to seven cigarettes a day," SRK says. It is daughter Suhana who is helping her dad kick the habit.

"Today, when I was leaving home she wasn't happy to see me carry a pack. But one needs time to even give up a habit you have developed for so many years," says the superstar, who would prefer to be just a social smoker. "Actually, I am sick of carrying cigarettes," he says. Uh... give it to your spot boy to carry then, SRK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top