Mar 13, 2012

I am an actor, I love to act: Shah Rukh Khan

 Behind the scenes of a commercial, the Badshah of Bollywood -- Shah Rukh Khan -- recently revealed his larger than life dreams.

Letting out his secret formula for stardom, SRK said, "I still want to make it larger and I dream of how to do it everyday."

A modest SRK also spoke about his love for his craft.

"I am an actor, I love to act. I don't care about how big or small the canvas may be," he said.

Shah Rukh, it seems, knows how to remain the undisputed king of hearts.


http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/i-am-an-actor-i-love-to-act-srk/1/177422.html 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top