Oct 11, 2012

'My perception about love hasn’t changed'

Shah Rukh Khan says his perception about love has not
changed over the years. "A relationship is between two
people and it is a very personal experience. When you
are in love, you have to be yourself. My perception of love
has not changed over the years," said Shah Rukh.
"I feel we lose out on love when we start looking at bigger things. I
think in love,
simple things matter, like listening. I think girls know better how to
love than men,"
he said.
He claimed he is also in love with the whole idea of on-screen
romance. "I fall in
love with the story idea and the belief of love in it. I like the
whole idea of the love
story. I believe in every scene that I do. I think I can understand
and emote love,"
he said.
According to him, there is no other place he could think of being, other than
Bollywood. "I am happy to be here. I don't think there is any other
place other the
film industry where I would rather be. I would love to live and die
being an actor."
He said he is looking forward to the release of his forthcoming film Jab Tak Hai
Jaan, directed by Yash Chopra. "I feel if you have to do a romantic
film, it has to be
with Yash Chopra. It is amazing to do films

source: http://www.deccanherald.com/content/284410/my-perception-love-hasnt-changed.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top