Oct 26, 2012

SRK gets emotional at Yash Chopra's Chautha ceremony

Recalling the time spent with the late director Yash Chopra, Shah Rukh Khan said that he had lost a father figure. The actor spoke at the veteran director's Chautha ceremony held at Yash Raj Studios yesterday.

Shah Rukh Khan was quoted as saying: "I have lost a father figure. When we were shooting in Kashmir Yashji told me that this is his last film, that time I couldn't understand what he meant by that but today I have understood it all."

"Yashji had a different quality in him. Whenever he called up he used to introduce himself and say 'Hello Yash bol raha hoon'. Then he would ask me, ' where are you?' as soon as I gave the answer he just used to hang up the phone without listening to what I had to tell him," the actor added.

"I'm happy that he had a painless death in his sleep. I'm sure Allah miya wanted some entertainment and he took Yashji from us. I'm happy now, the people back in heaven will get to see some good cinema and chiffon saris," said SRK.

Many Bollywood celebs were present at the Chautha ceremony. Among them: Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Jitendra, Gulzar, Vinod Khanna, Shatrughan Sinha, Subhash Ghai, Mahesh Bhatt, Hrithik Roshan, Boney Kapoor, Anupam Kher, Kirron Kher, Sonakshi Sinha, Milan Luthria, Farah Khan, Anushka Sharma, Pankaj Udhas, Ashutosh Gowariker, Javed Akhtar, Ranveer Singh, Juhi Chawla, Zoya Akhtar, Ameesha Patel, Madhur Bhandarkar and Ramesh Taurani.




source: 
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Bollywood/SRK-gets-emotional-at-Yash-Chopra-s-Chautha-ceremony/Article1-950388.aspx
 










Regards
Naveed Akthar | Web Developer



"Great design does not come from great processes; it comes from great designers."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top