Jul 8, 2013

Shahrukh Khan: Don’t have a struggling period to talk about

Shahrukh Khan has been ruling Bollywood for years and the actor is all set to entertain people in his upcoming film Chennai Express. The superstar claims that he didn't go through any struggle in Bollywood.

On being asked about his struggle in the industry, SRK said, "Mumbai and film industry has been kind to me. I don't have a struggling period to thank about."

"I just want to thank everyone and the whole film industry, who embraced me with open arms. I have been very fortunate," added SRK.

"We are very happy with the kind of response we are getting for Chennai Express' music and we would like to thank Bhushan Kumar for not just business but creative inputs," concluded SRK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top