Feb 2, 2016

Shahrukh Khan stays away from social media; Here’s why!


Mumbai: While interacting with fans through #fame, a live video social platform, Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan says that he now prefers to maintain distance from social mediums due to the abusive approach and idiotic stuff from a section a people.

"I don't come (on Twitter) that often. I don't like people abusing and all. I don't need to open my telephone and see the negativity. So, I don't like it… there are some idiots who talk really idiotic stuff and say bad things, so I don't like to read (it) and unfortunately I end up reading it whether I like it or not," the actor said.

Shah Rukh added, "So just one little thing… Don't abuse on social media and don't say bad things about other actors and actresses… because I don't feel like that myself for anyone and nobody is important enough in life to be abused I did a few times and I regret doing it."

Source: http://www.pardaphash.com/news/145921/145921.html#.VrDK1LJ97Dc

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top