Aug 5, 2009

Heart remains unchanged for SRK

Mumbai: Badshah of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan's heart has not changed the way it beated when he was new to the industry, it beats the very same way even now.

According to the reports King Khan played the role of a quiz master to host the 4Ps Business and Marketing quiz DARE 09.

Interacting with the participants actor said, "I equated poverty to failure at one point in my life. I didn't want to be poor. So I did 'Deewana', a film that Armaan Kohli had refused."

The star further added, "I did 'Baazigar' that my friend Salman didn't want to do. I acted in 'Darr' because Aamir turned it down and I worked in 'Dil Aashna Hai' because Saif refused it."

SRK said, "These films paid well and I was working to avoid unemployment."
SamayLive

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top