Aug 5, 2009

Kya aap SRK se tez hain?

SPUNKY QUIZZING: Actor and quizmaster Shah Rukh Khan had quite a day at IIPM, New Delhi recently, where he hosted Dare'09, the Business and Market B-School Quiz. The quiz, that was organised by IIPM and 4Ps Business And Marketing – Planman Media's publication — had the guests rolling in the aisles thanks to SRK! The quiz was a laughathon with King Khan's one-liners. SRK HAI NA: And the actor made a striking entry too. Prof Arindam Chaudhuri drove him to the campus in his convertible (check out the pics to see how cool he looked). And the students were waiting for him everywhere — in the sun, under the shade of trees, on the porch.
    Some were even standing on the balconies of
    the college building and others were peeping
through windows. GYAAN TOO: Over 1,000 students had gathered to see SRK host the quiz. The actor said, "I like quizzing because I think it makes me learn a great deal. I am carrying 400 books (e-versions) with me right now and I've been reading like never before. I'm reading a new book every two or three days. It adds to my knowledge base. So, go out and tell everybody to read and then read some more. I say the same to my kids too. I play quizzes with them." Arindam said, "With this quiz, we want to take B-School quizzing to a new high and make it is truly world class. I know Shah Rukh personally and his presence is going to add loads of glam to this event. SRK is a brand by himself."







SRK and Arindam 1 Chaudhuri arrive at IIPM. King Khan came in a royal manner too...
The two share a kuch 2 tum kaho, kuch hum kahen moment
Arundhati and 3 Prashanto Bannerjee at the event
4 SRK with Rajita Chaudhuri during a performance put up by the students


TROPHY MILA RE: Arindam Chaudhuri and SRK with the winners of the quiz


KING HO! SRK was all aah-titude when he arrived in Arindam's luxe convertible. And all cool guys and hot girls put their hands up in the air...


CHAK DE! Jahan SRK, wahan fun... he danced with the students too...
Source: TimesofIndia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top