May 25, 2011

SRK's First Video Blog!

Shah Rukh Khan has posted his first video blog on Twitter, where he talks about everything - from family to movies and cricket.

In the 1 minute 32 second long video, the King Of Bollywood talks about celebrating his daughter Suhana's birthday, marking it on a scale of 1 to 10. He says, "give it 11 it was awesome, little girls dancing. I got her a pink lipstick and one of her friends gave her a pink ipad and a white bikini, so she was thrilled."

As the owner of the Kolkata Knight Riders, SRK says 'he wants to kill himself' after the loss against the Mumbai Indians but still hopes that KKR "will make up for it in the next match."

The superstar loses no time in promoting his new superhero movie Ra.One on the blog too. He is heard saying, "I am going to release the Ra.One trailer maybe by this month end or in the first week of July. I hope you all like it , I will give it 7 out of 10 and three I would keep with me coz as you know I am very humble. I want to win you with my humiltiy. Being on the video 5 out of 10 ..5 from my side and if you like it will do it more often."

Keep watching this space for regular updates on his blog!

Source: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?section=Movies&Id=ENTEN20110176364&keyword=bollywood&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=108129

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top