Aug 29, 2008

SRK hates excess salt in his food

3311730737.jpg

Even though close friend Mushtaq Sheikh has named SRK's new updated biography 'Shah Rukh Can'. But there is really something SRK cannot do- that is eating food with excess salt.

Here what Mushtaq Sheikh reveals to us, I have realized that there is nothing that Shah Rukh can't (do) and hence the title, Shah Rukh Can! But he goes on to add that there is one thing that even Bollywood's global superstar can't handle and that is too much salt in his food. In fact, Shiekh informs that even if there is a little extra salt, King Khan won't eat it (even if it's his staple / favorite, Chicken Tandoori)!

Well I guess nobody likes his food with excess salt. What about you guys?

3 comments:

  1. SAme case here.. i cannot eat food whe there is excess salt in any of the items

    Sharukh, you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shah Rukh I am living in Ny But I was born in Bangladesh, And Me and my Cousin loves you. more than anyone else. in film industry.
    P.s I am in High School in Ny 11th grade. I am going to be 17 on November 22

    Mitul Saha ny

    ReplyDelete
  3. same case here i also cannotb eat food havin excess salt.....

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 ::: Welcome To ShahRukh Khan News Blog (unofficial) ::: | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top